Visit this page for our current position openings:
Please email resume and all inquiries to email@example.com
Please DO NOT call the office.
Full-time Office Manager needed
Our growing private Optometry practice is looking for an Office Manager to lead our team!
- Oversee daily operations for the practice, including strategies for maintaining a full and effective schedule, team communication, clinical and optical environment and inventory, and record keeping.
- Develop, implement, and educate staff on office procedures for efficiency and accuracy.
- Develop and promote strategies to further the success of the practice, including collection and analysis of statistics for strategic planning for growth and development of the practice.
- Develop and oversee internal and external marketing. Network within the medical community for multi-disciplinary care opportunities.
- Take the lead on responsibilities while maintaining open and ongoing communication with the management team regarding practice issues and concerns, ideas for improvement of the practice, and overall growth and development.
This is a full-time, hourly position with medical benefits and paid time off. Two years of optometric/ophthalmologic or healthcare management experience highly preferred, however, consideration will be given to all exceptional candidates.
Part-time Optician needed
Job duties include:
- Assisting patients with frame selections and styling
- Adjusting and repair glasses
- Pretesting patient
- Checking in jobs
- Appointment scheduling and insurance verification
Knowledge of compulink – a plus
Spanish speaking – a plus
Previous experience – required